Thank you for choosing to be part of TopSecret Resort of Orlando (“company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
We collect information from a variety of sources and in a variety of ways, including the following:
A. Personal Information. When you visit, use, and/or access TopSecret Resort or TOPSECRET Online Services, you may provide us with (and/or we may collect) information by which you can be personally identified including your name, date of birth, postal address, e‑mail address, and telephone number, and videos, recordings, and images of you (“Personal Information”). We may also obtain Personal Information from third parties.
B. Employment Application Information. If you apply for a job with us, we may ask for certain information about you including your work and education history, and your profile/résumé.
C. Vehicle Information. Through various ways (including when you park a vehicle at, or otherwise visit, TOPSECRET Resorts), we may collect information about a vehicle including an image of the vehicle, the vehicle’s make, model, and license plate number, for various safety, security, fraud prevention, and other purposes.
D. Purchase and Transaction Information. When you visit, use and/or access TOPSECRET Resorts or TOPSECRET Online Services, we may collect information about your activities and actions including your purchases, reservations, and gaming activity (in jurisdictions where gaming is permitted).
E. Sensitive Information. When you make a purchase, visit, use and/or access TOPSECRET Resorts or TOPSECRET Online Services, or engage in other transactions or activities, you may provide us with sensitive Personal Information including your credit or debit card number, financial account number, biometrics, medical/health-related information, driver’s license number, government-issued identification card number, social security number, passport number, or naturalization number (“Sensitive Information”).
F. Wi-Fi and Location Information. When you use Wi-Fi services, we make available at TOPSECRET Resorts, we may collect (directly or through third parties) information about the websites you visit, the type of device and browser you are using, your device identification number, your precise physical location, bandwidth used, session time, etc. Even if you choose not to use Wi-Fi services, we make available at TOPSECRET Resorts, we may still collect information concerning the precise physical location of your mobile device within and around TOPSECRET Resorts for Non-Marketing Purposes (defined in Section 3.A. below). With notice or your consent (and regardless of whether you use Wi-Fi service we make available at TOPSECRET Resorts), we might also collect information about the precise physical location of your mobile device within and around TOPSECRET Resorts for marketing purposes.
G. Device and Browser Information. When you visit, use, and/or access TOPSECRET Online Services, we may collect information about the type of device and browser you are using, the unique number assigned to your server or Internet connection, your physical location, and your interactions with TOPSECRET Online Services. We may also use “cookies” and similar technologies to help us recognize and serve you better. Cookies are small files that contain information sent by a website that is saved on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies enable us to gather data such as web pages visited, links clicked, material downloaded, and allows us to record and/or reconstruct activity from a session or by a user. Cookies also are used to put a unique identifier on your computer. All of this helps us to generate statistics regarding usage of TOPSECRET Online Services and for troubleshooting, analytics, issue resolution, and other purposes. There are different types of cookies including “browser” cookies (also known as “html cookies”) and Flash cookies (also known as “Local Shared Objects”). You can configure your browser to reject browser cookies or to notify you when browser cookies are offered so that you can accept or reject them. However, if you reject browser cookies you may not be able to conduct some transactions or use some services on TOPSECRET Online Services. In addition, blocking or deleting browser cookies may not block or delete other types of cookies including Flash cookies.
H. Social Media Information. When you use integrated social media features on TOPSECRET Online Services, or other social media websites or mobile applications, we may obtain information including your name and e-mail address; and videos, recordings, and images of you.
I. Video Surveillance Information. When you visit TOPSECRET Resorts we may use video and other surveillance systems to monitor public and sensitive areas within and around TOPSECRET Resorts for safety, security, fraud prevention, and other purposes. Some surveillance systems may incorporate facial recognition technologies, which may be used for additional screening.
J. Other Information. We may obtain information about you from third parties, including entities that direct you to, are located at, or are accessible via, TOPSECRET Online Services or TOPSECRET Resorts, business partners, family members, and friends.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTIES
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
• To facilitate account creation and logon process [with your Consent]. If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account *(such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process. See the section below headed “Social Logins” for further information.
• To send you marketing and promotional communications [for Business Purposes and/or with your Consent]. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “Your Privacy Rights” below).
• To send administrative information to you [for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or possibly Contractual]. We may use your personal information to send you product, service, and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
• Fulfill and manage your orders [for Contractual reasons]. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Sites.
• To post testimonials [with your Consent]. We post testimonials on our Sites that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at email@example.com and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
• Deliver targeted advertising to you [for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent]. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
• Administer prize draws and competitions [for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent]. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in competitions.
• Request Feedback [for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent]. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Sites.
• To protect our Sites [for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons]. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Sites safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
• To enable user-to-user communications [with your consent]. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
• To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies [for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or possibly Contractual].
• To respond to legal requests and prevent harm [for Legal Reasons]. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
• For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
• Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
• Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
• Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent, or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
• Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
• With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
• Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions, or other content to the Sites) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site [or App], such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site [and our App] in perpetuity. [If you interact with other users of our Sites and register through a social network (such as Facebook), your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.] Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our Sites, and view your profile.
DO WE USE GOOGLE MAPS?
Yes, we use Google Maps for the purpose of providing better service.
By using our Maps API Implementation, you agree to be bound by Google’s Terms of Service. [By using our implementation of the Google Maps APIs, you agree to allow us to gain access to information about you including personally identifiable information (such as usernames) and non-personally identifiable information (such as location).
For a full list of what we use information for, please see the previous sections titled “Use of Your Information” and “Disclosure of Your Information.” [You agree to allow us to obtain or cache your location. You may revoke your consent at anytime.] [We use information about location in conjunction with data from other data providers.]
IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in the United States. If you are accessing our Sites from outside the Unites States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see “Disclosure of Your Information” above), in the Unites States and other countries.
WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, our websites.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to persons under 21 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to persons under 21 years of age. By using the Sites, you represent that you are at least 21 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site [and App]. If we learn that personal information from users less than 21 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from persons under age 21, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
[In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information.] You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
• Contacting us using the contact information provided below
• Visiting our resort location
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Site visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. You can also opt-out by:
• Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Sites.
• Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the [Sites/ Mobile Application/ Facebook Application], you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the [Sites/ Mobile Application/ Facebook Application]. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the [Sites/ Mobile Application/ Facebook Application], but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
TopSecret Resort of Orlando
3155 S John Young Pkwy
Orlando, FL 32805
If you have any further questions or comments about us or our policies, email us at email@example.com or contact us by post at:
3155 S John Young Pkwy
Orlando, FL 32805